Black Chicken Studios Forums

Using items

Draigh

How do I figure if it's Informed or not? I have indentified it using the "Consult the Artifact Registry" action, and I can read what it's supposed to do.

I have patched, but I have the Impulse version of the game. Impulse itself claims the game being 1.00, despite me dumping the files in the patch to the root directory and overriding the files. My saves from before patching don't work either. I suppose it is possible I have done something wrong in the patch process.

Tiavals;

No, the patch update from Impulse will come this week, but it will be the same as what you have downloaded here.

If you have identified the Book via Consult the Artifact Registry, then it is Informed, and you should be able to use the Book's Ability if it is in your Knapsack.

The only question I have remaining would be- did you Consult the Artifact Registry before or after Patch 2?

Seeing as how I started the game only after patching, the answer can only be that I did it after.

However, I guess something may have gone wrong with the patch process itself. Is there a way to see the version of the game? Perhaps it is mentioned in some corner somewhere or in the application's details?

Even after becoming informed on the Lyre and having paid tuition, the Vihuelan Practicum still isn't available. Is there another prerequisite to this action that I'm somehow overlooking?

Also related to the Cantu school of magic, is Study at the Cantu School intended to increase Incantation Spells by a whole level, or a skill step?

Archived