Black Chicken Studios Forums

Books

ragbe

So I got a book as a reward I think.

The description says it is supposed to inspire those that read it so they will get 3 permanent skillsteps in Running.

However my running is still at 0. I have it my backpack, but when I try to use items, the use items screen is empty.

So am I missing something or is this a bug?

BTW the name of the book is Epic: Kensab the Illician.

Hi,

Either I'm an idiot (quite possible) or the same bug exists for the Vihuelan Practicum ability (used in conjunction with the Vihuelan Lyre, I think) ... I can't figure out how to use it. It doesn't show up in either "Use Ability", "Choose Action" or "Use Item". I've looked everywhere and can't figure out how to play the damn thing. :wub:

• 10 months later...

Monteverdi;

Have you Identified it? :)

When I click to highlight it, all the information about the book is there, complete with the +3 to running skill listed. I assume this means it doesn't need to be identified, since unidentified items are usually represented by a blank screen.

Monteverdi;

Hmm, that sounds right. Could you try Identifying it anyway, just in case, and letting me know what happens? Looking at the Item, assuming that you have the Item either in your Knapsack, or on your Paper Doll, you should be able to use the Ability 'Read the Epic of Kensab the Illician'.

If that's not the case, please pm me a RapidShare of your save, so I can take a quick look. Which DLC and which version of the game are you using? You can see the version of the game by pressing F12, and looking in the bottom right-hand corner. If you are patched to current, you'll see 1.4.6.0.

Let me know, and thanks!

Archived