Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Well of the Flies

Orvar

Hi, I was looking through the wiki and saw that the well of flies was linked to the gates skill, so naturally I wanted to find it.

I got my explore skill up to ten and tried searching elumia proper. Found some places at first then nothing. Used a spell and got it up to 16 still nothing.

So if you can't find it by searching, how do you find it?

Managed to get two gates skill by adding the control pheme to a spell, but need one more to be able to level up the parent skill.

Hi, I was looking through the wiki and saw that the well of flies was linked to the gates skill, so naturally I wanted to find it.

I got my explore skill up to ten and tried searching elumia proper. Found some places at first then nothing. Used a spell and got it up to 16 still nothing.

So if you can't find it by searching, how do you find it?

Managed to get two gates skill by adding the control pheme to a spell, but need one more to be able to level up the parent skill.

I have been told that it gets unlocked when you reach Zoology - Insects at skill level 10. That is not a guarantee though.

Can you tell me what spell you added the Control pheme to? Need to test that one and maybe add it to the wiki if it works like that repeatable.

Don't remember which one, but any spell you could add phemes to would work. The control pheme raised gates spells and gates phemes by one. The spell didn't matter, it's the pheme that does it.

You can read about the pheme in the magic tab if you got it.

Have no idea how it unlocked. Probably one of the magic schools. Decided to read about the themes and found, this adds to gate. Had to try it and it worked.

Mastery would be the goal for my next character.

Archived