Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Draigh

Spells and Phemes, bugs and stuff

Draigh;

I've reviewed the Study Perks, but I do not see any mention of the 'Recover' Pheme- I see 'Revise.' Is it possible that you read it incorrectly? In fact, there is no Recover Pheme in the game.

Hmm... I think I saw it mention 'Recover' when I gained that skill level. Will check again later this evening (currently checking something else).

I rechecked and saw my error... *blush*

I get the DISCOVER and not the RECOVER Pheme...

Must have been one of those late night sessions collecting stuff for the wiki and being tired... x)

The Spell Beginner's Delving sould give Negation Methodes and Material Knowledge but in the Confirmation Order the Place where the Character is writen is Empty for Material Knowledge!

I think Matarial Knowledge also didnt improve when I first used it (at this point this skill wasnt maxed) but now I cant confirm if it works or not as intended because both Skills are maxed.

Just thinking...

Can there be a more expanded part in the manual about spells, phemes and how they work/interact?

Especially concerning spells and adding phemes to them and how that would influence them (difficulty, the magnitude reference in the pheme descriptions, etc).

As magic spells are a rather core part of being a mage going to magic university.

Draigh;

We plan to publish a new edition of the Manual this weekend, mostly focusing on Locations, with a little extra information about Artificing and Enchantment- but I think we can expand the section on Spells and Phemes, definitely.

Thanks!

Thanks

I know about the new manual edition, which is why I was thinking about it now. :-)

If you are going to do a few manual upgrades, you might as well take this one along too.