Black Chicken Studios Forums

Question: "Exchange" of items in the daily summary

JolandaRossa

When I use a Location in the day's activities, I get a button at the bottom of the daily summary called "Exchange", which opens a sidebar where supposedly I can move items from between my knapsack and the location. Other than the Compost heap, ìs there ever anything that can be picked up in a location? Is there a point in leaving my own stuff in a location?

When I use a Location in the day's activities, I get a button at the bottom of the daily summary called "Exchange", which opens a sidebar where supposedly I can move items from between my knapsack and the location. Other than the Compost heap, ìs there ever anything that can be picked up in a location? Is there a point in leaving my own stuff in a location?

I've not yet found any items except for compost in a location, but I betcha there are items to be found somewhere or another, possibly only after you have certain skills trained to the right degree.

You might want to 'get rid of things', for example, the letter from the other student which makes your list of inventory items and recipes so long. One way to lose them is to leave them somewhere else - the information will be gone from Possessions, though still remain under recipes.

Have you noticed the button atop the screen, that allows you to visit your room and move items between your knapsack and your wardrobe? This might become useful to you at various times and for a few different reasons.

You might want to 'get rid of things', for example, the letter from the other student which makes your list of inventory items and recipes so long. One way to lose them is to leave them somewhere else - the information will be gone from Possessions, though still remain under recipes.

I think you can actually sell those, once you have access to the actual shops (as opposed to the catalogues where you can't sell) <_<

ETA: Actually, I'm a bit confused about Possessions vs Recipes. I have "Bird Food" in both - but it seems to be a recipe rather than an item. It lists ingredients - which BTW I haven't found anywhere. Am I supposed to find the ingredient and then do something in order to get actual bird food? Or can I feed the "item" (a green bag) to a bird?

The Rimbal field has a Rimbal ball you can run off with (actually, I think it has three of them, but I'm only ever able to take one), but it's not that easy to conceal. Apparently the professor's frown on walking around with sports equipment in classrooms. Wonder why. >.> ;)

Archived