Black Chicken Studios Forums

Increasing Attributes

moxicity

Hey, I have another pretty basic question. How are the attributes - Fitness, Finesse etc - increased? Which actions increase them? How long does it take to achieve one extra point in, for example, Insight?

You can get a few from maxing the study ranks of some skills, which is on the wiki. And you can get a bit more from maxing various skill levels. It is rather rare. You have a chance to increase your fitness by running ( location Academagia Groundskeeper's Office ) and some others. Like I said, it's rather rare.

There's a variety of different ways to increase attributes. I've not really delved into it much but others might know better. I think the following are ways.

Some adventures give attribute increases as a bonus.

When some things are maxed (through study/train/research I think) they give an attribute increase as well.

Some items increase attributes.

Clique Members can increase attributes.

You can also get temporary bonuses from casting spells.

And maybe from different locations.

There's a number of methods anyway.

If you get it by the Merit book, you're granted Visitation Rights to it. You shouldn't be caught for trespassing for hanging around in there.

There's a few other locations that increase stats, too, but again only while you're at the location. Can be useful, though.

Hey, I have another pretty basic question. How are the attributes - Fitness, Finesse etc - increased? Which actions increase them? How long does it take to achieve one extra point in, for example, Insight?

To make it easier for you I've updated the basic attributes on the wiki.

Note that the data on the wiki is not complete at all, it's just what I could find already there.

Find it here: http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Attributes

If you get it by the Merit book, you're granted Visitation Rights to it. You shouldn't be caught for trespassing for hanging around in there.

Does the Champion Room show up in regular Exploration--that is, instead of through Merit? Because if not, that value of 5 is either active even if you're allowed, or a useless figure.

To make it easier for you I've updated the basic attributes on the wiki.

Note that the data on the wiki is not complete at all, it's just what I could find already there.

Find it here: http://academagia.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Attributes

Thanks for the updates there

Why not register for the wiki? Then at least you don't show up as the mystery contributor (I was already curious who it was ;))

Archived