Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Schwarzbart

Stress Maximum 0

I started a Game with CP 1 and Patch 2. Maybe because its not Patch 3 I got at the Mouse over of Stress the resoult Stress Maximum 0. My Fitness is 2 so I think it sould be 2 ore even higher.

Schwarzbart;

Can you clarify- where are you mousing over Stress? We have no implemented a mouse over for Stress Maximum as yet, so it's...surprising to hear this. :)

By any chance do you mean the Stress Bonus, in the Confirmation Window? If so, that enables you to type in how much Stress you would like to use on a given Action, to help it be more successful. Many times it is grey, in which case you cannot change this value at all. That is not your Stress Maximum, however.

Thanks!

It is for sure Mouse over Stress and it is Stress Maximum 0. It only apears when I haved Stress, if I have 0 Stress then nothing show up at mouse over Stress.

I have that same issue. It's just like the Vitality Maximum- it's like the code got slipped over- only it always is set at 0.

It would be nice to see it work. I usually select the bonus beginning trait that's +2 Vit Max and +1 Stress Max. I admit I'd probably use it to just keep myself below my stress max in hopes of being constantly Alert. >.>

Well, well. It appears that when we put in the Vitality Maximum, we didn't comment out the Stress portion well enough. :)

Stress Maximum is on the list for Patch 4, so you shouldn't have to wait too much longer.

Thanks!