Black Chicken Studios Forums

Mentor Quest Buged? (Patch 3 CP1)

Schwarzbart

In the Mentor Quest Part "Search the abandoned warhouse for the hinted - a secred door" I cant continue at the End of Tunel Part!

The "Okay.... talking to plants. ..." Option is green and I even find the little oldcreature lying but it dont open up the new option to talk to this creature!

(Sorry I didnt find the Quest Thread here in Suport so I opened a new Thread special for this problem)

Hi, congratulations on releasing CP1 one month before it was originally scheduled. ;)

May I ask if you have already decided on a time frame for CP2?

Didn't want to start a thread just to ask that question and this seemed like a good occasion.

Thank you!

Oh. Sorry for being confused, since you already have a concept called Content Pack, and the term DLC is usually used for stuff that is completely optional but very advantageous if you pay cold hard cash for it =P So yeah.

In other news, I've bought starcraft 2 because my friends wanted to play with me, logged in and had to do some ladder matches for qualification for some league or another. I won all of them, yey. Then went back to playing Academagia, this game is addictive. I wonder if I'll be able to stay on my deadlines with so much forum watching and gaming.

And the artwork is really good, I was thinking of getting my own portrait made in this style then remembered that I'm a student. Oh well, Faculty of Fine Arts is across the main library on this campus. Time to make some friends.

Ranielle;

No problem, it can be a little confusing.

The Content Patch is for fixes and solutions to issues that are not code related, but exist in the game's content- such as typos, or incorrect types, etc.

The DLC is for entirely new Adventures, Locations, Items, Spells, etc.

You are right- usually you see DLC reserved for paid content, though.

I just love how much you guys give to the community. DLC is never free, but somehow you manage to do it. (you must be making way too much money off this game. ;) )

Anyway I was just wondering, will you guys be using our written work as well? Cause if so I may have to start reserving some of my work for the mod. :lol: j/k

Sorry for the double post but I just had an idea;

Could you place a list of updates to come? I don't mean the dates, as those aren't fixed, but in which order they will be released. That way I/we could prepare better for it. As for some patches I don't want to start a new character, but for a content patch or a downloadable content patch I would. Knowing if I would have to start a new character soon would definitely influence me in my choice of actions. Like I wouldn't start a new character if a new dlc patch was coming, instead I would go roaming for bugs and typo's.

It's the same part as mentioned by the OP: Search the abandoned warhouse for the hinted - a secret door

I figured you had it looked at but I just wanted to be sure since the OP only mentioned it failed when he used one method but I can't get the adventure to succeed using either method. What a waste of weeks all that training in explore was... Heh.

Archived