Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HDL

Magsa Nembo's Adventure

I've been working on adding the names of all of the students adventures to the wiki. Most of the adventures seem to unlock when you have a relationship rating of around 5, Magsa Nembo's doesn't though. Even with a relationship of 10 I still don't have access to an adventure. I was wondering if he has different requirements to the majority of the students or is there something wrong?

And a minor thing, (different topic) in Malacresta Vercesi's description it says he's rarely seen without a looking glass, even in the daytime. A looking glass is a mirror, is that what's actually meant? A spyglass, on the other hand, is another term for a telescope, and since he's obsessed with the stars I'd have imagined that's the word that should actually be used.

.H.;

A looking glass can also be used to describe a telescope, although it's less common and may cause some confusion.

He is definitely known for carrying around a telescope. ;)

As to Magsa Nembo, he has an interesting Prerequisite. Try raising your Botany Skill a bit. :)