Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Indalecio

Does having a high parental approval improve your emotional state?

11 posts in this topic

I'm not sure how, but I've seemed to have picked up the impression that a high parental approval improves your emotional state. I was wondering if this was true or not.

Is it actually possible to get negative parental approval/lower emotions?

From the player that's been a black sheep from beginning to end :(

I dont think so because the Legate of Mineta mentioned at a other place that the reson why Black Sheep is fixed to 0 is that negativ numbers in parent aproval complet prefent one from earning Money.

Out of curiosity, how high is "high" in Parental Approval?

My character is currently at 51 (I'm aiming for 60). I must admit though I rarely get these emeotional states registered on my char unless I explicitly use "Mood Swings".

I did a once-per-week correspondence and ended the year with parental approval 130. It gave me peaceful heart and another one too (I can't recall its name).

Had Golden (+1 Charm and +40 to parent approval if stress is below 4) and Salt of the Earth. Another char had Speculative instead of Golden. Looks like skill training affects acquired emotions.

Start with Wealthy, pick History as a main subject (or just train it to lvl 9) and you get +75 to your approval w/o any letter writing.