Black Chicken Studios Forums

[Resolved] One save and one save only

dbraendel

I'm really enjoying the game--so much that I thought I'd create a second character and alternate. But the game won't let me make a second save, or, strictly speaking, it won't display the new saved game after I've saved it. All I can see and load is my original game. I'm not using Vista, but rather Windows XP, so I'm assuming that I'm not suffering from the "delete save" bug that's plaguing Vista users. What am I doing wrong? Am I missing something?

Doris;

When you go to save your game, there are two areas:

1) At the top: a blank spot where you can type in a new save game, and press the downward carat button 'V' to save.

2) Middle: a list of all your current save games, which you can click on to overwrite.

When you go to save a new game, after you have typed in its name and pressed the 'V' button, the game does not show the new save? Does anything occur- for instance, do you see the progress bar at all?

Let me know, and thanks!

Hi, Legate:

After looking at your reply I went back and checked what I did. I know what I did wrong: I didn't click the V mark next to the save box. Thanks for your help. By the way, the game is addictive. My only quibble is that I'd love to see more non-Intelligence topics (like Aesthetics or Heraldry) as school subjects. That would let me create really different kinds of characters more easily.

Doris

Archived