Black Chicken Studios Forums

Emotions not showing?

Mumbles

1. My character has had a Peaceful Heart for a long while now. That shows up under Emotions just fine.

She was just hit with Excitement. She experienced Embarrassment on the following day. Neither of these emotions showed up on the list. Also, she has a 10 in Social Skills. If high SS removes Embarrassment, wouldn't it prevent it or make it disappear right away?

That -5% chance for failure from Excitement is huge. A player really needs to see that state on the list so he knows when it's gone.

2. I'll ask here to save space. My character started the Pirates adventure and a Reward for a Job Well Done. I didn't do the Meeting in a Tavern adventure because I've completed that one before. Now both the Job Well Done and the Meeting in a Tavern adventures are gone from the list. Was that supposed to happen? (Note, Job Well Done remained on my list when I was doing the Meeting in a Tavern adventure with another character.)

Mumbles;

Emotions can instantaneously come and go, if you meet both the entrance and the exit prerequisite- we're looking at a way to clean the reporting here, to show both when an emotion departs and to suppress reporting in the case that you bounce immediately out of an emotion.

For #2, the Main Story Adventures have Prerequisites which can prevent going on them if you choose to adventure with another side.

Thanks!

Mumbles;

Emotions can instantaneously come and go, if you meet both the entrance and the exit prerequisite- we're looking at a way to clean the reporting here, to show both when an emotion departs and to suppress reporting in the case that you bounce immediately out of an emotion.

For #2, the Main Story Adventures have Prerequisites which can prevent going on them if you choose to adventure with another side.

Thanks!

1. Ah, okay. I sure didn't want to be playing with that -5% and not know when/if it was gone!

2. So, the Pirate adventure removes both the Meeting at a Tavern and the Job Well Done adventures? :)

2) There are 4 different Main Adventures (if the Pirate is also a Main) and as soon you start one of them the other are removed.

I thought two of them canceled each other out but that the other two would still be there. I could have sworn I saw the Pirate one while I was in the middle of the Captain of the Guard adventure. Must have been before I began it.

Archived