Black Chicken Studios Forums

[Resolved] action confirmation display bug?

morkani

i'm running windows 7 with a wide screen monitor, when i try to select my actions & i get the action confirmation screen (where i can choose the location of the action, it places these choices off the right side of my screen instead of in the tan area it's supposed to go & will not let me continue (i can't read all the text it's off the screen but i can see the red button just can't click it) should i take a screen shot?

Morkani

Morkani;

This issue is related to your DPI settings. What you will need to is right-click on your desktop, choose 'Personalize', then 'Display', on the bottom left. You will want to make sure that your settings are on 100% (Default) instead of 125% or higher.

You can make the Story text larger by pressing the up and down arrow keys or the + and - on the numpad. :)

Let me know if you have any issues, and enjoy the game!

Morkani;

Thanks for the image- that's definitely the DPI issue described above. :)

ok, fixed that bug (although the text is now REALLY small, i'll try to adjust with my resolution, but i now have another issue, i still can't seem to progress past that by pressing the red button :), i'll go watch the tutorial a bit more make sure that's what i'm supposed to do.

Archived