Black Chicken Studios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Schwarzbart

Typos and Such in Patch 6

Yes exactly. There was just the line with the dentention but noting about confiscated so I continued and wonderd why Skiping classes detention didnt took my items just to discover later that I miss the 2 illegal items I haved ^^.

Edit: Just got the Joy of Music - Catalog A window using Emperor Sphinx`s Room I incresed at the 1st slot Lute by 1 step to 4 and this called the shop.

I haved 2 Detentions because of skiping Class (thursday and friday) on both days I skiped class again Thurdsdays detention continued but fridays detention ended but I got a new reprimand for skiping class.

The Issue now is that I only have the thursday detention on my list so I didnt get a new detention from the reprimand on friday!

Looks like Polisena Briardi realy hates me for skiping Classes because I have the 3 Detention Skills all at 10 or more but she still let the Detention continue.

My Skills: Concentration 10; Negation Methods 13; Theory of Negation 11

Relationship 0

Can it be that the Color Coding of The Final Battle (Hedgehog Questline) is off? Because I thryed this quest for sure over 6 times with blue color for the Negation path and failed all even though I haved sometimes the 15% Chance Bonus from the Armor.

Edit: It would be also nice if one is good at gates by him self one get some bonus here :)

Schwarzbart;

An interesting suggestion about Gates- we'll see if we can create an new Exit here. :)

For the Adventure- the Negation Roll is Intelligence + Negation vs 18, so Blue is a fairly wide spread of possibilities, depending on your Attribute. What are your scores?

My character visited the Tapestry Room and came away with the ability "Guard the Mallen-Star."

That would be fine, except the description specifically mentions Aranaz students. My character is in Morvidus. Not sure if the above is a bug because of that.

Hmm, does the description say that? I admit I only scanned through it.

Here's another blank description: Creativity 2 granted Painting. No information was provided.

Mumbles;

Curious- are you using Content Patch 2? Looking at the content, you should see a Lore at Creativity Level 2.

The Description for Guard the Mallen Star does not explicitly say that you must be a member of Aranaz College, just that 'As a member of Aranaz College...'

Do you think it should be more directly stated? Let me know, and thanks!

Story - One more meeting with Oan

Suspicious question mark

"Thanks or coming, " she says as you approach. I wasn't sure if you would, but it means a lot to me?"

(As side note, this story mentions Oan has previously said that my tutoring education was complete. I don't remember she ever said that and I did the adventures twice. A bit confusing).

Story - Search the abandoned warehouse for the hidden door (Oan)

Astrology option - success

and begin selecting phemes from your palate (instead of palette again)

Story - It's a hidden door!

Diplomacy option - failure

Suspicious punctuation

That. Was the stupidiest thing I've EVER seen anyone do

Forum of Naxum Location Description & Listen to the Debates Ability Description

spending a turn (...) will grant one Expansions of 1 Step to Logic, Oratory (etc.)

The word "one" probably should be removed

Oratory Skill Description

for only those who pursue this Skil

Typo, missing an L

Lore - Dialectic, the First Principle

Extend your though to the opinion of the status quo

Typo, probably should be "thought"

Practice Math Action Description

Effects : Expand RDM Arithmetic Skill Step

For the sake of uniformity since "random" is usually used

Event Music 6

Your opponent,Zorzi Gaela