Black Chicken Studios Forums

Reprimand for skipping Hall Session ?

Efelle

Surely a bug. I got another like this one : (or maybe not?) after losing my last vitality point, I had to rest and I was reprimanded for not being in class. Should teachers really add insult to injury ? ;) I fyou are invalid you shouldn't get reprimanded after all, you have a valid reason for being absent.

EFelle;

There is an issue now where if you set Actions in advance, and you gain a Reprimand which would give you some form of Detention, it does not replace your Actions- so you never know that it happened. In Patch 8 (or possibly Patch 7), this will be changed so that Detention automatically replaces your Actions.

You shouldn't be Reprimanded for being Ill, though- that is being looked at.

Thanks!

I still dislike the fact that if I do get some reprimands up.. that I eventually get to the position of not being able to do ANYTHING except going to class (if available), Hall Sessions (only on saturday) or Rest. I cannot even Study in my own room... There should be at least a few options there.

Besides... having house arrest never stopped me from trying to get out if I really wanted to (even risking more house arrest or other punishment).

I think there should be more options available, perhaps with a higher Chance of Discovery?

I think it would be nice if Study and Train could be still used then (if the Game Engine allows it) but without the ability to chose a other location then the character's room.

@ Draigh if I know it right as soon your get this fare you bether dont do anything bad because your allready nearly at the point where they throw you out of the school.

Archived