Black Chicken Studios Forums

Consolidated Patch 16

Legate of Mineta

Consolidated Patch 16 has been released, and can be found here:

Instructions: Copy all files and place into your Academagia install folder (same folder as Academagia.exe). For example: C:\Program Files\Academagia\Mods\Content.mdm (Please overwrite all files.) Begin a new game, checking 'Riddles of the Queen', to use DLC 3.

Before you Install: Patch 16 does not require you to create a new game, but if you wish to have certain fixes, you will need to create a new one. This Patch is cumulative, and contains all previous Content Patches, Code Patches and DLC.

This Patch adds these features:

1) Effects in the Confirmation Window are now color-coded according to Difficulty. Color-Coding may change depending on your Information on your Target to become more precise.

2) An option now appears in the Menu which allows you to disable Save Game Confirmation, if desirable.

3) An option now appears in the Menu which allows you to disable Save Game Confirmation for the last save made, if desirable.

..and corrects this issue:

1) NPC issues with Choice vs. Random corrected in regards to the Duel Geasa

Special thanks to the following Academagians who originally suggested or raised awareness of these:

89157Z

Iskandar

Nyaa

shin

I would prefer a optional autosave that save every time when you hit the Button for the next turn so you always can go back without manual saving or after turn processing with at last one backup from the last autosave.

The last option could also be used for a Ironman mod just without the backup.

With regards to the colour coding on Adventures, I've noticed that the colour is dependent on the choice or choices from the first selection menu. This is a bit of a problem, since a number of adventures have as the choice on the first selection menu an automatic pass (i.e. just continue the narration, especially when beginning a chain), which means the colour shows up as green when it's really not.

I don't know if this is a limitation on the engine, but it would be nice if the true assessment would be made instead. I also wonder if, when the skills needed are added to the pop-up, the same problem won't occur.

Archived