Black Chicken Studios Forums

Patch 24 Bugs

Schwarzbart

Not realy a new bug but the start Action/Ability of the Secret Hertiage is still missing and you have to use the Euneycia's Heaven Loaction to get the Adventure started.

Btw. what are the requirments for the Adventure Chain "Watching the Ship at the Dock"? I didnt look like its college restricted when I played through it in patch 19 but in my curent game I dont have this Adventure Chain in my list.

My Godina Char have the Illusion and Misdirection adventurechain (A Book Full of Ghosts) aviable that is flaged as Hedi only adventure!

Also choosing the right path (Explore exit) is kind of strange because if you success you have to do the 1st step again and if you fail you get to the next step.

New game with DLC 5 and latest patch installed.

Vanishing Pims?: Somehow, my char developed a hole in his money pouch partway through the year. I don't know how it happened. At first Pims would accumulate normally, (saved up to apprentice to Brisbane), but towards the end of the year I noticed that I had no Pims. Ever. Despite putting dozens of actions in at Brisbane's work area (was saving up for the Esteban's school). Then I looked close and noticed that my Pims apparently reset to zero after every turn.

Inappropriate skills?: I assume that it's a bug when a Vernin college student gains access a different college's special skill (history subskill) after using office hours with Orsi. It also unlocked an action restricted to that college. I don't know the various DLC stuff too well yet. I can probably find out the particulars if you want.

Missing adventures?: Did the prereqs for unlocking the student adventures change? I was recruited into Amanda Kilfer's clique, and had relationship 10 with her, but never saw an option to go on her adventure. This also was an issue for a couple other students I wanted to pursue. On the other hand, I finished Neta Xemutrue's adventure just fine, who was part of a different clique.

Also, despite using the Adventure in the Venalicium Library action, the Veraprix tower adventure never became an option.

Torolf;

The Pim issue is unknown to us- I have not seen it in my own games. It's possible that you were a victim of a Set Money = 0 Effect, but these should not exist.

Inappropriate Skills is a limitation of the engine- there is no good way to avoid this, unfortunately.

Prerequisites for Adventures should not have changed, although I'll request Amada Kiffer be looked at. Her Adventure begins with "The Pitiful Sobs Can't Be Ignored", and you clearly met the Relationship requirement. Can you double check in one of your saves to verify that you do not see her Adventure? If not, could you send me a pm with a RapidShare link for that save? I'd like to take a look at it.

I'm not sure about the Adventure in the Venalicium Library Action, but I will send that to the content team.

Thanks!

Next Bug

In Pray for Calm as soon I have selected any of the other students the character fanish from the list of selectable persons.

Edit: My Little Muffler-A Good Mood (Muffler Bound Adventure 1) the Exit 3 (Bribe it with treats)

You pull an extra blanket out of your closet and make a little next nest next to your bed.

It then happily crawls into the next nest and munches through the last taffy.

Okay, there was the problem; out of the dozen or so adventures I started trying to find it, that one was near the top. Could I request that student adventures be labeled with their name?

Schwarzbart;

Thanks for the typo! In regards to 'Pray for Calm', I'm not quite sure what the issue is. That Ability has one Effect which is Choice of Character; once you make that choice, you should be done. Can you clarify a bit more?

Torolf;

Good, glad to hear you were able to find it. We may eventually be able to have that information included in the roll-over, but there's no specific ETA for that yet.

Thanks again!

Next Typo

RE: Restaurant 1 Interrogation (Exit 4) Once in the kitchen you see the most baizaarre makeshift playpen youve ever encountered in your life

Edit: I upload my save now, you also can use it for the Begin the Venalicium Adventure Ability because it dont works for me also.

Edit 2: PM with the save link is send.

The Colorcoding in the Adventure list for the Familiar Quest is off, maybe the colorcoding calculate for the character and not for the Familiar.

In special I am talking about Familiar: Delicious Rimbal what shows blue in the Adventure list but I only have Red options in the Adventure. (Perception 3 Int 3 vs 7)

Archived