Black Chicken Studios Forums

Consolidated Patch 30

Legate of Mineta

Consolidated Patch 30 have been released, and can be found here:

Instructions: Copy all files and place into your Academagia install folder (same folder as Academagia.exe). For example: C:\Program Files\Academagia\Mods\Content.mdm (Please overwrite all files.) Begin a new game, checking 'A Friend in Need', to use DLC 6.

Before you Install: Patch 30 does not require you to create a new game, but if you wish to have certain fixes, you will need to create a new one. This Patch is cumulative, and contains all previous Content Patches, Code Patches and DLC.

This Patch corrects this issue:

1) F12 now correctly reports the internal name of Adventures, and no longer its in-game Title

2) The Relationship Screen now shows the current value of Relationship, not just the base value

Special Thanks to:

Schwarzbart

...who originally raised awareness of this.

Schwarzbart;

No, not as far as I am aware. In both new games as well as old, I see the correct title.

When you look in the bottom left, do you see version 1.3.0.0?

Edit: I see the issue. The old name displays on Exits, and the debug name appears on the Main Text. That will be corrected, so it is consistent, in Patch 31.

Thanks!

Well, I took the consequence and got windows 7 (along with a new computer), so there! No horrendus amount of backups for me anymore! (The buy might not intirely have been based on this problem, but it is still good) (Still a shame with the Windows/.Net problem)

Archived