Black Chicken Studios Forums

The Music of the Academagia

Legate of Mineta

I promised to put the list of the music we used in the game over the weekend in this forum, and so, without further ado:

Offenbach Bacarolle, from Tales of Hoffman

Handel Harp Concerto, Movement 1

Resphighi Pines Of The Appian Way

Mendelssohn Overture, from The Hebrides

Mahler Symphony 1, Movement 2

Grieg Holberg Suites, Movement 4

Tchaikovsky Rose Adagio, from Sleeping Beauty

Smetana Die Moldau

Puccini Humming Chorus, from Madame Butterfly

Dvorak New World Symphony, 4th Movement

Dukas Sorceror's Apprentice

Boccherini Passacalle

Vivaldi Summer, 3rd Movement

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beefeater;

Actually, no- we happened upon a solo recording on YouTube of it performed by Billy Balmforth. We loved it, and he happily agreed to let us use it in the game. :)

Here is that clip:

Originally, we planned to use an earlier take of the piece he had made, which you can listen to here:

...enjoy!

Beefeater;

Actually, no- we happened upon a solo recording on YouTube of it performed by Billy Balmforth. We loved it, and he happily agreed to let us use it in the game. :)

Here is that clip:

Originally, we planned to use an earlier take of the piece he had made, which you can listen to here:

...enjoy!

Both fantastic, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say I like the music in this game too. The only change I would like to see would be maybe a larger selection of music as well as the ability to add some of our own music. After a while it's nice to be able to listen to something different without having to keep switching between programs.

Oh I didn't realize you could use the Mod Tools for that. Unfortunately it's a mute point because the publisher doesn't seem to work for me. I wanted to try something with the familiar's but it just run's for about 10 hour's then tell's me something about lazy commands and closes.

Archived