Heya, new to the forums and just recently introduced to the wonderful splendiferous thing that is Academagia, and I had a few in-game questions for the Legate.
1) How do the major regions of Elumia, let's say Auncsey, Meril, Vilocia ( or just Staade), Renaglia, and the Strozzan Islands view each other, or what stereotypes they believe about the others? (fake!ex. All Vilocians are hosers to the Auncish)
2) Is there a fantasy Slavic equivalent somewhere? Because if there's a fantasy!Ukraine I will cry tears of joy and happiness.
3) What is Morvidus's attitude towards students who are into being artsy, considering the rivalry with Vernin? Would a kid in Morvidus that expressed an interest in art or architecture be mocked and bullied? Or is the hate for Vernin just for their opulence and snobbery?
4) Where are Prudence Cossins, Iustus Venture, Emilia Picotti, and Durand de Thiomenes from? I'm guessing Prudence is Auncish, but I'm not entirely sure about the rest.
5) I'm in love with Oan as a character (she'ssocooool), is she going to appear and have adventures with us in future years?
6) Where is Sae'on, and what culture is it's real world analogue? I don't see it on the map of Elumia, and I'm deeply curious about the bubble-volcano city. I've been operating from the impression it's either east or south-east of Elumia.
7) Have there been incidents where an Elumian defects to Dragon-controlled lands? If so, how many?
8) What are the grounds for charges of treason in Elumia? Does it differ from nation to nation, and/or is it possible to get branded as a traitor to Elumia as a whole?
...aaaannnnddd I think that's all for now. If the answer to any of my questions is in the in-game lore, could I get a nudge in the right direction to uncover it, please? I'm still flailing around trying to comprehend all the options and paths there are to take. @.@