Black Chicken Studios Forums

checking what patch i need

ananas

Ananas;

You'll find the correlation in the version number:

1.1.0 = 10

1.0.9 = 9

etc.

Right now, you should use Patch 10, unless you have XP or Vista, in which case I recommend 10a. You can of course use 10a regardless of OS, but it's produced mainly to help XP and Vista users.

Let me know if that answers your question! ;)

client version? publisher version?

and do i need all the previous patches first, or can i go ahead and do 10a immediately? (*edit* since i read: it's cumulative, but does that mean, you can stack it on top of previous updates, or that it includes the previous ones in it too?)

thanks for the fast replies btw

thanks for the reply.

next point : i downloaded the 10a update, and put in in my installation map as instructed, but now i can't load my games anymore (games made àfter I patched to 10a)

*edit* it was a save i just made after patching of my new char, so i got a clean save of his entire background and stats, game errors and closes when i try to open it

ananas;

Hmmm! That's...unusual.

If you don't mind, try installing Patch 10, and then Patch 10a. I haven't seen any problem with loading in my own test games- perhaps something is missing from Patch 10a.

Thanks!

already did that ;) I 'accidentaly' installed 10 first, and then I read from you that 10a is for vista/xp, so i put 10a on top of those

• 2 weeks later...

Archived