Black Chicken Studios Forums

Bugs in Patch 11

mstevens

RL;

Just a quick confirmation- which version are you using? Please enter the game, hit F12 and let me know. The issue you report related to Thoughtful Study sounds like a problem we corrected in an earlier Patch...I hope it hasn't resurfaced. :)

For Favor, according to my tests it is working correctly, but you are right: the magnitude is dependent on the Relationship with your Instructor. As to failing, it will fail if it tries to do something that won't succeed, such as Expand a Skill at Maximum.

For the remainder, we'll look at these in DLC 3.

Thanks!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RL;

Just a quick confirmation- which version are you using? Please enter the game, hit F12 and let me know. The issue you report related to Thoughtful Study sounds like a problem we corrected in an earlier Patch...I hope it hasn't resurfaced. :)

[\quote]

v 1.1.1.1 That is patch 11, right? Using the DLC 2 content.

Random Event Research 10: "ou take a bite..." - I'm not sure if this is actually a typo in the adventure content, or some more subtle bug making the giant Y appear on page 2 of the text rather than page 1.

There definitly appears to be something wrong with the magnitude of favours granted; I just played a test game, invoked 10 favors, with relationships ranging from 3-10, and never got more than a magnitude 1 favor.

I'm on Vuillaume Student Adventure 08, and the Investigation in this adventure seems to supply a memory that unlocks an alternate path, but in-game it looks like it is not rechecking for this memory - following the investigation, the option it is supposed to unlock does not appear.

-Tentabulis

• 2 weeks later...

Spoilers ahead!!!

1.111 from Impulse: Neta Xemutre adventure,

last part with centaurian guardian followed by a spring part: first observation option on successful pass tells you about option to use wind spells, but only Brute Strength is available for use afterwards.

Legate: no problem!

Btw, why some quests are so insanely hard to finish? you can't ever predict needed skills if it's a first go and an end adventure is usually so hard. In this particular one maxed skill, couple of buffs and 7 in respective attribute led to a red chance of success only...

dustman;

Adventures are the most difficult things to overcome in the game, and some are more difficult than others. In order to succeed at these, you usually need to use your Spells to good effect. It's a valid point that you can't predict what Skills are necessary, but you can always choose the option to leave (and return), usually with minimal consequences.

That said, in Year 2 Stories will be handled in a slightly different way. They'll still be difficult, but it will be much easier for you to see what you'll need to do to be successful.

Archived