Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

I'd actually probably carry several wands just to be safe.

Legate, what would the academagia use as a dunce cap since they seem fairly similar to a wizard's hat, like seen in the mickey mouse Fantasia bit.

And Leoshi;

Chip: Does that clam sound funny to you?

Gadget: I don't know. How does a clam sound like?

Oh Leoshi! I jut couldn't find a cartoon quote to perfectly counter that spongebob one. I will say I'm awfully peeved that something like spongebob can go on for what? like ten years? but the classic Disney shows lasted 3 years if they were lucky. I suppose that's why they are still treasured by many today, but still...

Anyway, Legate, Are there spells that can be used to determine if a certain person was present at a given location?

Legate!

Imagine an invisible string. Imagine that string connected to a magical spider. Imagine that spider acting as a scout for whoever wants this person targeted. Now imagine the owner of the spider sensing its every move. A spy-spider, if you will.

And Freespace!

I have only watch those classic Disney animations when I was a child so I don't think I remember any good quotes from them. And since now Disney is filled with a bunch of ... well you know (except Gravity Falls and Phineas & Ferb) ... I honestly can't remember anything about the animations from Disney. But I still think the Academagia could use a few gargoyles from Disney's Gargoyles! :)

And remember! Any Spongebob episodes after the movie has very low quality writing! Now if only we could get some krabby patties in Mineta...

I know that any show that lasts too long will create rot in the writing. That's probably why the old shows are fondly remembered. They quit at the peak. I was born in '84 so I can remember those shows fairly well. I was in the perfect age group.

Anyway Legate, can/do ghosts possess things/people without Gates?

6. In modern times, what was the most feared dragon?

Since the introduction of steam powered ships and more powerful cannons, Dragons haven't really been feared. In modern times, as a menace, they are not very threatening... ;)

1) So this technique is spread to differnt empiers? I thought only one of the empiers have cannons so fare.

2) In respons to this powerfull ships are some empiers try things like flying stone castles or hit and run with fast ships like the Red Ships?

3) Is making a stone structure lighter then air for years Revision, Negation or Enchanting?

4) At what year would a player char probably be able to do such a magic that work on a structure sized object for years?

5) Can the player rediscover how to make a Red Ship?

Alright, here you go:

"We originally set things up so that the tuition the students paid to the Academy covered the tithe - that the Academy itself hands a giant pile of cash to the temples on behalf of all the students.

That said, there can be accounting snafus and/or exceptions which put the burden on the student him/herself. The tithe is about equivalent to a month's worth of average Parental Approval/allowance."

Hmmm, the way things are going, dlc 16 is going to be a doozy!

...Even if the ability to make a structure like the Wall is more or less lost, are any repairs made on it? or are some parts of it decrpid from battle and decay?