Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Is it possible to romance with any other opposite-sex student in future?

I ask this because there are already some students who crushed heavily with other students, for example Olivia Solari and Joana Lio y Rossollo. And I can hardly draw a picture of what would happen in the player's future, if choose to romance with the Morvidus boy.

And there is also a student's adventure, as I remember, in which the student seems to fall in love with non-student character, and player choose to help the love to be requited.

Sorry if this was already asked. : )

Schwarzbart / Thank you for answering. : )

Then I can't help myself from eagerly wondering how the romance plot would develop in later years if the player choose to romance with Cyrus or Philippe, or with the girls, Olivia and Joana.

If I put a specific effect to a skill level in year 2 (like a train difficulty modification) would the import function add this to year 1 chars that have this skill already at this level?

Or allows year 2 to set a specific skills that reduce the train difficulty?

Lets say Enchant 10 should give a training difficulty reduce to a new SS by 2 , Negation 10 and Astrology do the same would this work for imported year 1 chars or need I set this to level 12?

(Yes the skill should be near impossible to learn without knowing this 3 Magic good enough)

Obviously the skill is Plasma Physics(no really that stuff is difficult when you start really getting into it).

Having made use of the NEWSPHINX in my latest playthrough, I seriously wonder what the Malice skill is actually good for.

Get like a handful of branches for Puzzles, but Dispassion, Patience, and Gambling almost never come up, it seems like, and there is not much actually malicious about any of the stuff they let you do. You can do much much more harm with any of the pillars, really, than Malice. It really has almost nothing to do with really genuinely malicious actions at all!

The last time the Legate was talking about this here in the forum it was along the Redacted line (but it have nothing to do with gate or mastery) and from my point it is to early in planning to talk about.

Only so much: Because of special circumstances a former Professor will teach this skill despite that when this professor was still teaching in Academagica it was only offered to the very best in year 5 to learn and many years to no Student at all. Naturally its not the full set you can learn in year 2 but still.

Schwarzbart;

Per your question:

"If I put a specific effect to a skill level in year 2 (like a train difficulty modification) would the import function add this to year 1 chars that have this skill already at this level?

Or allows year 2 to set a specific skills that reduce the train difficulty?

Lets say Enchant 10 should give a training difficulty reduce to a new SS by 2 , Negation 10 and Astrology do the same would this work for imported year 1 chars or need I set this to level 12?
(Yes the skill should be near impossible to learn without knowing this 3 Magic good enough)"

I *think* the Training Difficult modification would pass through, and work exactly the same.

Is it intended that the Sphinx adventure is so difficult towards the end? If I remember right a roll with a skill I have at 14 was red what is quite a high difficulty especial considering how many steps I had to go trough before reaching this roll.

But somehow I have the suspicion that the sphinx adventure is actual meant to be done in year 2 or 3 but our char are allowed to try for it already in year 1.

Anyway now I have to push Dialectic to 12 ;)

I kinda laughed at the idea of Mastering a person RIGHT NEXT to the Legate of the friggin' Academagia. The adventure itself wasn't that hard, at least, not if its the one I was thinking of.

If it's the adventure where the Sphinx tricks you into getting a crown to free itself (a lie as it was always free) then yes.

Edit: I remember that particular step being a pain, but I don't remember what I did.

I must have completed it as I have it in my characters list of actions. Irony as I hadn't noticed that during my initial play. I rarely use the sphinx regardless but I'll probably use it in Y2 extensively provided no major changes happen.

Looks like my question got buried and overlooked under all the follow up posts.

Is it intended that the Sphinx adventure is so difficult towards the end? If I remember right a roll with a skill I have at 14 was red what is quite a high difficulty especial considering how many steps I had to go trough before reaching this roll.

But somehow I have the suspicion that the sphinx adventure is actual meant to be done in year 2 or 3 but our char are allowed to try for it already in year 1.

Anyway now I have to push Dialectic to 12 ;)