Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

1) What magic link with music beside mastery and incantation (both mentioned in adventures)?

2) Maybe its better asked what core class side skills of year 1 have a direct magic sub school follow up in year 2 and to what core magic skill is it related to?

hmm I think its a good time to bring back some older questions where I don't remember if they got answered or not :P

4) Somewhere I read that there was a wuxia game mentioned as inspiration for Academagia what game was this?

5) What was the last dragon to rule in what is now Elumia?

6) How close is it planed to allow player to come to the Vernin build master of old in the 5 years?

Speaking of getting word, don't suppose the Team's made progress with the...what was it, like 20-some PM questions I'm still waiting for? And on a completely unrelated matter, will we ever see homunculi "humans" ingame? Because I smell potential.

Very twisted potential :).

No no no, The response was:

Schwarzbart;

1) Music can be paired with any form of Magic, including Astrology.

Orthography is still magic, regardless of whether it is a pillar or not, so the question as to whether music can be blended with orthography is still valid.

And Von Rupprecht would definitely not openly say that Orthography is 'no longer a pillar of magic'. Hah!

1) Is Academagia allowing the students in focusing on just a aspect of a magic for advancing instead of the basic magic? I.e. a Hedi student that focus on Gehas or Dream Magic instead of Glamour it self.

2) Is Alchemy a combination of brew, revision and material knowledge in the setting of Academagia?

Hmm I personal don't think the full Enchant skill as we know it now would add as basis to Alchemy because with Palettes it focus on a complete different way of making magical items and that why I only mentioned the SS Martials Knowledge.

1) Because in year 1 some NPC student focus on learning the Brew skill I wonder if we will be able to already be learn Alchemy in year 2 (probably not as class)?

Schwarzbart;

Interestingly, Y1 was originally written in such a way that you had a lot more opportunities to cross over right in Y1. Didn't survive the edits, though. :)

Sounds like a heel-face revolving door - was these edited out because they are too chaotic?