Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

1) How common was it during the time Orso Orsi is Legate that a student actual got kicked out of Academagia?

2) How many students are current on trial (before year 1 starts) and with the next bad move get kicked (either direct or end of the year)

3) Will year 2 finally have skill vs skill for most (if not all) Hostile actions, abilities and spells? Or will all hostile actions trigger the new competition system?

4) Is it planed that the player can do the restoration of the Vernin Forge as year 5 project? (I think if the player is a major contributor for the restoration earlier then it most likely end in a early graduation)

5) Is there a chance that a overachieving player become a professor before (S)he even graduate at the 5th year?

Schwarzbart;

1) More common than now, certainly. Graduation rates have been improving.

2) Hahaha! I am not sure the statistic, but perhaps around 10% of each Class?

3) Most are Skill v Skill. Competitions are used for more time consuming challenges.

4) I could not comment. :)

5) Hmmm. I would *think* you would have to graduate first, although you never know...:)

Add that to the list of things I learned on the internet and nowhere else.

EDIT: Roughly what percentage of the island that Mineta is on is unsettled wilderness, and how long would it take an average individual to walk from the Academagia to the southern tip of Flamezia and back?

Edited by Metis

Well I guess my rp character is going to be a perpetual foreigner until he returns home (He got plans, also stop being a stranger Legate. Witness the rise of the Dark Lord.... or such.) On a more fun note, How popular is the Celestial Battles series by Lucaz(sp)?

Well if its insanely popular then I guess even some books from the Sunlands may appear on Isla Vernarae (Hint: They are all smuggled). I just wanted to know if the people of Elumia got Celestial Battles fever like our world has Star Wars fever, Sido may arrive on the island!

So IIRC there's strict laws regarding wand ownership in Mineta, but what do the laws say about owning/visibly carrying normal weapons? Weapons that aren't strictly job-related, I mean. At least I hope a lumberjack wouldn't have to resort to smuggling his axe in/out of the city every time he wants to cut down some trees.

That depends. They might just require those two-man saws be used instead. ;)

This reminds me of some funny sea stories regarding weapons, including a full fledged battle-axe being found during a room inspection. Because no room is complete without one. ;)

(I bought a longsword once at Pearl Harbor. I was required to send it to my parent's home. I, as a sailor, was trusted with a firearm for official duties, but God help us all if I had a sword of my own.)