Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

HT;

And here the forums have been so quiet, too. Well, they're back. :)

Hmmm...arrested on the spot is not probable- they'd ask the Viking to retie, first. :)

You have no idea how warm and fuzzy I felt when I saw the topic, then turns out it is just spam and not an influx of very friendly people. :(

4) The secrets and silence background. The voices are obviously in the character's head but how does one respond to them? Mentally or out loud(though I imagine that this will bring a lot of attention). Both?

Schwarzbart;

1) Could the runes some Vernin player have on their hand for some time during year 1 become a year 5 focus for them?

Hmmmm. Hmmmm. No, I cannot say. :)

2) Do you have the number of days for the Workshop Days by now? (as you might see I wait for it because of my RPG ^^)

3 Days, 9-19 to 9-22

3) Oooh, I bet there are. I'll have to ask if there are any to be shared, though. ;)

4) I imagine both.

Yeah, but it remains to be seen how magic would influence naval combat. By the time you got into range for primitive cannons, you may as well try to board immediately, especially if a mage has showered you with fireballs for an hour.

The kind that makes you hunt for jewels and lost treasures despite fatal traps and blood-thirsty natives who are thirsty for your blood

1) Even if this part is a nice hint toward Indiana Jones movies I wonder how this go together with the background that the humans rebelled against the dragons and as result the part of the landmass with the rebellious humans was send to the sky? Sure there probably many treasures worth the risk to hunt for them as we have pirates and mages collecting such stuff but once their gone someone have to reclaim this items even if century later. What I have problems to imagine is the blood-thirsty natives part unless its different races or via gate magic.

2) Ode to Pluiete Adventure 03 Where do the desks come from for the success and failure exits when in the text before you where in a hallway with dropping floor blocks?

3) At what level are you suggest I can put levitation and flight magic to Negation for my RPG?

Schwarzbart;

1) In the isles to the south, and around Oursouk, you'll find tribal cultures, some of which are not friendly to mariners. It is presumed that these are the results of draconic oppression, lost contact and/or the influence of the Old Gods.

2) Hmmm. I do not know, let me ask!

3) You *can* do it in Y1, albeit without a great deal of grace or agility. Flight becomes much better towards Y4 and Y5, given usual skill levels.