Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

1) if I understand The Aultrine Problem adventure right one need a good link to a place to actual teleport without error. Is it planed that we see this kind of mechanic outside of adventure in a later year?

(Do I smell the idea of an arcane connection as Ars Magica is describing them in this adventure? ;) )

Schwarzbart, that seems very likely, given what we know of Gates Magic. In Pot summoning, preparation is needed for a spell to find a specific pot. The runes in that story serve as a connection to a place and could probably be used as a conduit for a Gates spell destination. (allowing the spell to find the correct place to teleport to.) If that is true, though it means that Dicossa is not anywhere near a beginner to Gates as I would bet that this level of 'compensating for no preparation work' is fairly tricky stuff. I would expect that the Chaos factor would still be present though.

How to change: Over the line where you set the professor there is favor and on the right side of it there is a selector as well, that's where you can change it.

And its during my RPG game where I had no real detention so far (In the story I had 2 but one was just told to cover up a favor where I unlocked fish 11 and the other was a adventure)

Ok now I think there are actual some people able to change the aura for a long time just not like some hope for ever in combine enchant technique with spells like Improve Negation. But there probably also many more charlatan out there then actual people who can do this kind of enchantment for decades or longer.

From albert: (He asked this over at greenlight but I don't have the exact answer to this my self)

1) Which professions got clothing/colour restrictions? Never been a fan of restrictions, but I guess there is a reason you can't be dressed as a city official, medical doctor or lawenforcement if that isn't your profession.