Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

@Legate of Mineta: 1. So is Wetgenish not the adjectival form of the noun Wetgen?

2. Is there a tradition of third year students at the Academagia making a big deal out of their first licit dates as students? Not that all students would do such things, but the more status conscious, such as members of the Chard family, would I imagine be all over such a custom, rather like the Quinceañera of certain Earthly cultures.

1. Probably: All of the above.

2. [redacted]

On a side note, I did a quest in Fallout Shelter that involved [redacted]. If I ever get around to editing and posting it I'll give a link.i couldn't help but think of this forum, lol.

'Tis what I get for spending too much time here. :)

I probably know more about the setting at this point than anyone but BCS and am likely only tied with Schwartzbart and Metis.

I can't even think up many more questions, which no doubt is saving you, because If I could, I'd load another block of questions on the team while waiting for the current one. *hint* *hint*

@Legate of Mineta: In honour of Rōhatsu for those Buddhists who choose to commemorate the World-Honoured One today, some questions.

1. Are authorities within the Empire of Man aware that Aminþia Que’la is regarded by some Gates mages as a deity/quasi-deity/saviour figure?

2. Was Aminþia Que’la-veneration known before the ban on Gates Magic?

3. Would it be legal for a scholar to research whether a mastery mage had created any cult dedicated to him/herself (as well as the course of such a cult's development) so long as no mastery spells were casted?

4. How wide-spread are pacifistic ideologies within the Empire of Man? Are pacifists regarded as draconic agents?

Well, the integers are larger, right? If I'm going to be defending the book of deep shadows from hordes of Mastered undead(?) creatures, I'm gonna need a decent healing spell to spam on me and the undead. ;)

@Legate of Mineta: Since the root of incantation includes cantare (sp? - I was never good with vowel-R spelling) meaning to sing, I was wondering - does incantation involve singing/chanting in addition to writing phemes? Flore Yveulliet's adventure suggests such, and it would explain why Godina College has music as a core subject.