Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

Hey legate 

1. Has the team considered adding clique leaders for future years? Like this could be gained via many ways like your clique agreeing to have you as the clique leader or via a much darker way like mastery. Would be cool to also see student cliques have leaders as well. 

2. Will student cliques be more expanded upon for y2 not talking about the clique were in but other students clique?

3. do you think a clique of 9 although hard, is manageable? I mean like it won't all fall to shit but you'll still have to put a lot MORE effort to keep it together? For future years I mean

I can get my charm to 27 with cleanse and remake and my befriend is 10, u think it’s possible for me?

im on my third last month for my pc, got Marc sury and Lambert Cobo 

im pretty  sure malcestra and Antonio have formed a clique

I’ve done all student adventures for the people I want in my clique

althoug when I try to befriend Antonio or malcestra who are in a clique with only each other I fail, even with a stress bonus of 34 and with above mentioned stats. 

You guys know why I’m failing when I got only Lambert Cobo and Marc sury in my clique?

...If the player starting in a one person clique since DLC 17 was a change made for the reason I think it was, than I suspect that merging cliques was also changed to no longer be possible. Otherwise I'm not exactly sure, Befriend works on arcane mechanics that no one (who'd ever explain anything) perfectly understands. Maybe the Common Ground spell will work better?

I think I’m just use common ground but thx for the suggestion Métis 

On another note, I’m thinking of adding Irene to this large clique

you think she’s worth it sincee she will do her darn best to defend her friends and everyone in this clique?

oh yeah, what do you guys think of everine becoming a possible gate mage, possible?

Sorry for the double post but I have another question

could one through mastery or mental bridging add a connection between close friends like everyone in your clique for example that sorta just makes them connected in a way, sort of like twins connection or like Yoda feeling the death of so many Jedi. If this is possible, which magic would would it fall under?

@Raydestroyer: If I understand it right, the easiest way would be illegal mastery (for mind reading and emotion sensing). Synchronicity would, if I understand that quasi-pillar right, allow for an emotional bond (and emotion sensing) but is very advanced magic - and barely legal, with practitioners suspected of being mastery mages.

Hey legate

1. Will the Ali of the students for y2 be much more smarter? 

2. If so will they be smart enough to use phemes and spells to increase their marks for test to ludicrous levels like 300s or so

3. If so, will students be smart enough to at least realize class ain't worth it and skip a couple time each week., not enough to be noticed of course and given detention

4. If you skipped all classes for y1 will there be consequences? I did that and got like 7 detentions 

edit: 5. Oh yeah what exactly is pallets skill mean? Magical knowledges?

6. will we be able to use thing we had in y2? like match wits with th sphinx or study at venelicum library or will that all be gone

Ray;

1) The Ali? No. :)

The AI? Ehhhhh, it's a bit smarter. Nothing like the Player, though.

2) A bit better at that, yes.

3) Occasionally, but not as a strategy, no.

4) No comment. :)

5) A Palette is the magical construct that you inscribe Phemes in.

6) Most are there, although some you will have to rediscover or reencounter.

9 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Ray;

6) Most are there, although some you will have to rediscover or reencounter.

3) Will it be helpful if you have discovered this locations in year 1 or will it not matter if you had access to the location before or not?

Edit: @Raydestroyer from what I know the adventures you didn't finish will be checked with the import tool for Y2 and get a ending depend of what you already have done. So yes it actual can be worse to have an adventure started and left unfinished compared to an adventure you never have touched as you might be considered to failed it. Also Adventures you never have touched will be considered to have some sort of ending just without the help of the player!