Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

8 hours ago, Legate of Mineta said:

Rhialto;

It's a bit easier to become a Citizen of the Empire, than a Citizen of Mineta, for both human and non-human.

Of course, it's much harder in either case for a non-human!

1. Since you have said that students at the Academagia are almost guaranteed citizenship in Mineta after they graduate, does this mean that it is more difficult for non-humans to become students at the Academagia?

2. Does a similar ease with gaining citizenship in Mineta apply to students from Contu's school?

1. New students will be added into y2 right?

2. Can you interact with students from other years in y2? If not then maybe future years?

3. I got a random event where Antonio tells me of burning his sisters letter application to be accepted at academagia since only one of them could join but then feels guilty about it, he continues to tell me that his sister will be coming next year, will we be able to interact with her?

4. Has there been instances where applicants to academagia suddenly start of as a 2nd year due to special reasons like being royalty or special?

5. Antonio says he is saving every pim so he could pay her tuition, could we the player pay for her tuition with 5000 pins or do I need more money?

6. How much money do I need to pay a tuition

7. Do tuitions count for all years or you have to pay it per year

Edit: what do you guys recommend to increase relation with students?

18 hours ago, Raydestroyer said:

Edit: what do you guys recommend to increase relation with students?

With students, just whatever you've got available, no matter your skillset you should have something. Between students, Gossip is pretty much the only option.

Man...............

iv been reedimg some you guys post from 2012 and 2013 and I just got one thing to say.

how the hell did you guys survive the wait, like seriously, 9 years, I really wish I discovered this game like 2 or 3 years from now

anyway legate, I got some questions

1. Is it possible to have student adventures be combined Ito one? I mean like let's say you do millena di montes and Zoe Kelli's adventure and turn her into a tutor, you can have an adventure in y2 which counts for both of them where they deal with each other and resolve their issus since Zoe now tutor people instead of giving cheats so millena has no real reason to hate her but still feels awkward around her so you fix that and they both become I guess friends, this is what I mean by adventures counting for multiple students, another example is haven't the triplets combinded into 1 adventure and you help them all is what I mean, is this possibles?

2. 5-10 people are going to not go to academagia every year after y1 if don't interfere right?

That particular save file always will, yes. Another save might get steps on different days, but those same days regardless of how often you save/load that game.

If you get detention for skipping classes, yes, it will reset your chance of getting caught for skipping. Any other detention, I don't know. I wouldn't recommend stacking detentions at any rate, though.

................I really wished I knew that............

i wasted 8 actions on class.............

8x3= 24 24 minus 8 skill points I got from those classes thinking it would lower my detention getting is 16 skill points I could have gotten........... And I can't reload back because I have only 2 saves for each day and before............ And this was my second God character who I saved and reloaded on a hell of a lot just to make his godly........

FCKKKKKKKKKKKK 

I've never noticed if class skill steps can change after exiting and re-opening the game. I had assumed it was based on a static seed that was generated and saved at the start of the game, since if it's not based on the random seed that should be the most efficient means of doing it in terms of save file size.

Hey legate, will future years have random events and adventures still reward skill points? Or will they reward somethings else?

also, all books are useful for the library thing in y2 right? Some more then others

edit: also, if I managed to convince my clique to let me order them around, no mastery, just them aggre to have me as leader. Would I be able to order them to got to shops I know and order them to buy certain things like books for my library and I give them money to do so, would they have to discover the shop or could they just use my list of shops discivered?

We'll shit, I was hoping to use my massive 17 people clique and order them all to teach me............ Seems I'll have to find some exploits in y2 to be the grandest Mage in academagia 

Hey legate, would there be a separate tab screen in y2 where you control your cliques action as leader, no mastery just leader?

Edit: by one person can teach you, do you mean one person can teach you per action so that means in y2 I can be taught by 4 people in my clique everyday while still doing my own thing?