Black Chicken Studios Forums

A few in game questions

Adrian

What? You don't think that's a great name for a game? :)

It only works when the game is one of these 30-minutes ultra-edgy Flash minigames that are paraded around Jayisgame or etc :huh:

By the way, is there any differences between the human body in the game compared to ours?

i.e. Vulnerable to hardening arteries, etc etc.

Personally I prefer Work in ProgressTM because it sounds more likely to have some action in it ;)

Another thing that is great are those signs in England (and likely a lot of English-talking countries) "Danger! Men at work."

To stay on topic I suppose I'll have to dig up a question humm?! Well, how/when are you allowed to patrol for your collage? Do you sign up? Do you just head out? Ask the Regent? Are you required to have some paperwork in order (so two patrols don't bust each other)? A wardstone perhaps to allow you free® reign within some set area? And how easy is it to fake being on patrol but actually just sneak around doing horrible horrible stuff. (Like dye boys underwear pink)

At least make it on par with a "You Have To Name The Expansion Pack" Expansion Pack. smile.gifI just got the game.

CremePudding;

I am thinking the humans in this game have better lungs since they are pretty high up where the air should be thinner. Or magic is doing something to their bodies.

Adrian;

Hey! That was my question!

So, Even professor's liking you can affect your grade, huh.... I must ask if it is still possible to get the best grades even if your relations with a professor aren't perfect. I ask this because even though professor relationships were never a focus on my playthroughs, on my current one I have a 10 with Briardi, but only an 8 with Von Ruprecht. To top that off I've a 13 in Negation and 10 in Calligraphy. As an Aranaz student I don't think I'll live it down if my grades for Durand's classes are higher than in my own college....

By the way, are the grades the ABCDF system, or something else?

Hmm I doubt a student can outrun a Arrow or a Fireball even with a SS of 11. But Having got training from the Elemenental Warriors could help then and if this apear to fail one still can use Forbiden Magic to escape and lay down for some time bevor starting a new live in a different region (or join the crew of the Parents who are Sky Pirats ^^).

Btw. I wonder how the visit at the Parents will go along when they are Sky Pirats ^^

Schwarzbart;

I'm fairly certain a running skill level of 11 is enough to outrun just about anything so long as you have enough danger sense to allow you enough of a head start. ;)

Something tells me that when year 2 comes out I'm gonna have a lot of fun reading the summer vacations dealing with the various backgrounds. Oh, not only are your parents sky pirates, but they're graverobbers and descended from heroes! You know how some couldn't stand the stress of the legend of heroes? Enjoy meeting mad uncle Albert! (Who is insane, a pirate, a gravedigger, AND a wizard!)

By the way.. What about your familiar's family? (If applicable) I could just imagine a cat familiar having a brother or sister back home as well...

.. And I could also think up either a very funny, or alternatively an EXTREMELY sad story for Pamela too... Given the tone of the game though I would go for laughs...

I've still got a question pending back a page (but I'll copy-paste as I am most likely not the only lazy person here... *cough*)

How/when are you allowed to patrol for your collage? Do you sign up? Do you just head out? Ask the Regent? Are you required to have some paperwork in order (so two patrols don't bust each other)? A wardstone perhaps to allow you free® reign within some set area? And how easy is it to fake being on patrol but actually just sneak around doing horrible horrible stuff. (Like dye boys underwear pink)

--

Also, are there days where students can sell their crafts to other students (market fair type)? maybe even citizens (if they dare! muhaha)