Black Chicken Studios Forums

Acquiring a familiar

Tyr

With the limit on creation points, I usually pass over the familiar option. Pamela is fine as a starting familiar. I was just wondering, somewhere in the text, it mentions you might be able to get another familiar to replace her during the school year. How do you manage to do that?

Thanks for the help.

With the limit on creation points, I usually pass over the familiar option. Pamela is fine as a starting familiar. I was just wondering, somewhere in the text, it mentions you might be able to get another familiar to replace her during the school year. How do you manage to do that?

Thanks for the help.

There is an ability that do that, but I don't know how to get it and can't remember the name. Kinda suspect that is not added to the game, but it would be great if it's unlocked from Pamela herself...

Anyway, Legate said they will make Pamela as good as other familiar since she is popular, and you probably could also change it in next year character/import creation screen for a cost...

we'll allow her to become so, if you put in the energy. :)

Tell us how much Joule of energy we have to exert and we will output more than the specific amount of plasma to make Pamela strong enough to possess a dragon!

Archived