Jump to content
Black Chicken Studios Forums



Recommended Posts

Hi all, I realize I may be in the wrong forum, but I have my lazy moments and I can't recall the name of a better forum to ask.


The drainage of a sink (in your bathroom) would be called a... drain pipe? Or something else entirely? I've been thinking of Drainage Pipe, Drain Pipe, Wastewater-pipe...


Not being a native english speaker I tried looking it up in a technical-term-dictionary but to no avail. (Not out of a handyman family I'm afraid so I consider myself lucky if I got the right term in danish...)


But if you know, please post it! Or know a good website to check it out then please post that. I'm willing to do a bit of legwork for new words in general (despite being lazy).

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...