Black Chicken Studios Forums

Skill Perks in ModBase 2

ragbe

While adding stuff to the Wiki I noticed a few things in the new Modbase:

Tease SPVI: The Subject part is incomplete. It is missing the name of the Action it is supposed to be giving you

Accounting SPVIIII: The subject part is incomplete. It is missing the name of the Spell it is supposed to be giving you.

Demi-Tour SPVI: Increases the Skill Minimum which doesn't sound very usefull to me.

Demi-Tour SPX: Also increases the Skill Minimum.

Anyway, as always, keep up the good work!

And a few more things, not just Skill Perks.

2. The skill Perk Explore SPX: is missing the name of the Action/Ability it is supposed to be giving you.
  3. The Location: Library of the Forbidden has two research topics: the Beguile research topic has only 9 entries. Beguile has another location that opens this research topic (The Venalicium Library: Tutor's Desk), so it should probably be removed from this location.
  4. The Minds of Men (Location: The Venalicium Library: Restricted Section) has as a reward an increase in Anthropology Skill Max, which seems a bit inconsistent with the other rewards for researching.
  5. The Location The Slipped Crown opens up the research for Mastery Phemes, but it only has nine entries, so no reward.
  6. The Location The Schohanwicht School: The Great Lecture Hall opens up research with just two entries.
  7. The Location The Schohanwicht School: The Obranabú Library opens up research with just four entries.

Anyway I hope this helps and looking forward to the new DLC!

I figured that would be the case with the The Schohanwicht School stuff but better safe than sorry ;)

And found three more today:

Skill Perk Geometry SP X is missing the name of the spell (Spatial Sight) in the Subject line

Skill Perk Famous Geometry Problems SP VIIII is missing the name of the Spell (Squaring a Triangle's Sides) in the Subject line.

Skill Perk Geometric Laws SP X is missing the name of the Spell (Law of the Circular) in the Subject Line.

Archived