Black Chicken Studios Forums
reckonersr

Similar Games

8 hours ago, Schwarzbart said:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1586960/Cute_Bite/
Cute Bite have a page at steam and the planed release appears to be Fall 2021. Sound like a other interesting game from Hanako, this time about raising a Vampire "child".

Even though I find vampires to be uninteresting, I backed the game because I love raising sims.

Has anyone else here played the new Fabled Lands game for PC? It has content that would not be out of place in the Triplets' Y1 adventure, and is an open world CHYOA game with skillbuilding, equipment, and random chance.

4 hours ago, Rhialto said:

Spellcaster University has now been released on Steam - a game in which the player creates a university for mages.

this card game looks interesting but from the release reviews it is apparently to much of a luck game.

I have been playing Spire of Sorcery's demo, and I am very disappointed by it. The setting and the premise are fascinating - reminiscent of the Schohanwicht - but the game play is terrible. Characters are randomly generated, and casting spells is an unpleasant and tedious mixture of a card game and Academagia's pheme-based magic. Still, it has potential and it gives a fascinating narrative/game-based justification for allowing multiple mages to co-operate in one spell.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:28 PM, Ascartand said:

Learned why Witchbrook didn't had any news for so long:

"It was originally in another programing language but the only programer they had that knew it left so they had to recode it. They focused on Wargroove for a while when that happened and then started to recode witchbrook. They didn't expect to be starting over when they announced witchbrook."

(had posted this first in a PM but today I saw this posting from Ascartad again so I thought I also post it here)