Black Chicken Studios Forums

Training your classmates

Adrian

No, not really. I don't want to train them, just curious. Like our stats and abilities are transfered to the second year, can we then expect our classmates to receive the same treatment? Because if so then I am afraid I can no longer be seen around some of my fellow Aranaz students (Yes, we are all looking at you Courtenay!) as they got lower scores than... than Joana(!!) ((YES SHAME on you Courtenay!!))

I am not saying he should perhaps go to some summer camp or cram-school, but it certainly wouldn't be a waste of his "vacation"!

In all seriousness I was just curious, whether their skills will be in a decent level all around to take into account that they are not being played as well as a human might do it or not. :)

(PS. I intend to bully Courtenay to either improve his studies or find a new collage that can make better use of his abnormally low calligrapic understanding! Maybe Durand...)

(Drama)She might, given Joana that is actually quite likely, but then Courtenay should consider that as well!

I just can't stand that Joana - of all people! - got a higher score in Calligraphy at the midterms than an Aranaz! I won't forget it and I certainly won't forgive it! (/drama)

I thought it over though, and I am not going to bully him (we Aranaz have standards after all) but I am going to find a loophole in the school rules, either to kick him from the collage or the school if need be. Now I just need to rope in some poor bastard who actually knows the school rules... hmm

It will be taking me about a year to get over this.. this... travesty! And just the other day (actually almost a week ago since my last save) Coutenay actually had the never to "hang out" with me. Of cause I immidiately bullied him back to a neutral 0 relationship, but still. The nerve of some people! ;)

I've beaten Joana in a duel already this year (started off with -5 in relationship, needless to say my early days were marked with quite a bit of bullying) so (sadly) I cannot move against her, which makes this affront to my person even worse. Hmph! I've got to come up with something sneaky soon to get back at her, sadly I've got so many other things I should work on too... Hmmm! I should have taken the class in Time Magics, it might have been handy now

Oh indeed, but people aren't made to be Aranaz, they are born to it. I can't teach him to see things my way (unless I really put some effort into it, and I really got better things to do, like getting blackmail up...). He does cause a problem for our collage though (I mean, low exams scores is a 1st class felony), and so in turn also to me. Considering how many don't feel at home in Aranaz, and how many I feel unworthy... I'd say that second year will likely have an unprecedented low number of students in Aranaz, on the bright side I might not have to share my room with three other random people!

Because staging a pirate attack is easier than getting him expelled for.. say,.. planning to steal Orsi's stash of forbidden scrolls? And really, who can say he didn't manage to sell them before they searched his room?

Archived