Black Chicken Studios Forums

Character's in year two

Lucien

I don't know if it's too early/late for this suggestion, or even if its already been asked. I apologize if any of those factors are the case.

What is the possibility of having forums members create characters who will appear in year 2? Writing their descriptions, quest, school house, etc. I'd imagine some would find it quite entertaining.

Lucien because we dont know how year 2 works I am not sure if our suggestions based on the year 1 editor will be able to implemented in year 2.

But I already suggested that the year 2 import function sould be made so that player chars can imported also as a NPC, maybe we get this :).

I meant the creation of a student background along with their own adventure and clique bonus like the others, not a person who only appears in an adventures or simply importing one you played. But it sounds like that won't work with plans for year two.

I don't know if it's too early/late for this suggestion, or even if its already been asked. I apologize if any of those factors are the case.

What is the possibility of having forums members create characters who will appear in year 2? Writing their descriptions, quest, school house, etc. I'd imagine some would find it quite entertaining.

You mean, creating additional students as classmate for your own characters?

It had been suggested in some older threads, the only problem is drawing the portraits if I remember correctly, in which you will have to draw, or produce something that have the same style as the rest of the students by yourself...

The original students all have the following:

- Description

- Abilities (Skills and Stats like your characters and other students)

- An Adventure for each year in school (Which, can be difficult to write)

- At least one random event including them (most students have a personal random event)

- Clique Abilities (i.e. Emilia has the popular abilities to boost your charm in Clique)

- Self Unique Abilities (i.e. Zoe can study feverishly as a special action for herself only)

- Portrait

- AI* (4 Reference Table that dictates how they usually acts, messy stuff to create if you ask me)

*: It dictates what kind of goals they have, do they respond aggressively to rivals, how often do they study, do they bully all the times, do they keep flirting with somebody in particular, etc etc.....

Come to think of it, it is going to take a lot of effort to write one student : P

Lucien;

What Schwarzbart said is correct- we are considering a save import for your other Characters if you wish. I don't think we'll do any specific importing of characters as transfers, but if you write an Adventure or Random Event which features a character, they may return in Year 2...:)

So Nembo (curent 3th year) and Ms Schwarzbart have a chance of returning in year 2 as NPC ;)

Sure but wasn't it planed to include Students of other years also with year 3? Then such Students like Nembo have to become full worked out.

(Even if then Chars like Oan or Nembo would be only in use for year 3 because they are then in year 5)

:P Better start writing Nembo now then, Ms.Schwarzbart!

(The deadline is two years from now?)

Do Nembo has a last name?

Have Oan a last Name? And yes the Char is a bit flashed out because some of his skills and realtiv level he know are already pointed out in my notes of the Adventure how the difficulty changes.

I even have put a short description how he looks into the adventure.

Because I curent dont know how year 2 chars will look in the end I bether leave the rest to the team or I end up with something that dont get allong with the game.

Btw if you have read my first rpg you know why its a Ms Schwartzbart I choosen as NPC ^^.

(Yes she is old .. this is at last the 2nd generation of the Family Schwarzbart she helps to gain entrance to the Academagia.)

Have Oan a last Name? And yes the Char is a bit flashed out because some of his skills and realtiv level he know are already pointed out in my notes of the Adventure how the difficulty changes.

I even have put a short description how he looks into the adventure.

Because I curent dont know how year 2 chars will look in the end I bether leave the rest to the team or I end up with something that dont get allong with the game.

Btw if you have read my first rpg you know why its a Ms Schwartzbart I choosen as NPC ^^.

(Yes she is old .. this is at last the 2nd generation of the Family Schwarzbart she helps to gain entrance to the Academagia.)

You misunderstand / misunderstood xD

I didn't say Ms.Schwarzbart was old, I was using her name as a nickname for you :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can we expect Professors to have the same kind of independent AI movement as students? In other words, will they teach during their day slots and then be up to mischief in the evenings? Right now the professors just seem to sit there like logs, occasionally appearing in events and adventures.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived