Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 8 Bugs

Schwarzbart

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my RPG Game I learned about the Dispel Pheme from Class on friday and some days in the Past I learned the Dispel Spell from Negate Study but Saturday I still couldn't cast the Dispel Spell!

For Pheme the Dispel Spell only shows the Dispel Pheme as requirement! (in my RPG I will write that I can cast it even when I actual can't do so)

Random Event Awesome Community 23. Chose the Study Habits exit, was presented with a blank page that said nothing, then was taken back to the first page with the Study Habits choice gone, leaving 'Hand it in' and 'Passion' as the only two options. Unsure whether I succeeded or failed the exit- I'm assuming failed.

The Topiary Garden (02) adventure might be bugged, after first succeeding at the apple challenge and failing the maze challenge, I went back and beat the man with the school survival challenge and got the key. After that though, the game asks whether I stick around or comeback later, but both have me come back to the main garden description with no options available. After continuing from the blank screen with the validate orders button, the adventure disappears from my list. Is it supposed to end like that?

I got "Pie" from RE Kitchen 10 and it is Flaged as Perishable but when I looked at it there is no number behind it that shows me how long it will last like I have it with the Caramel Chews.

Edit: The next day it then was gone and looking at the Durability Magnitutde in the DB I dont wonder any more because it is set to 1 what makes this item complet useless ^^.

Humm... I am still testing this a bit, but does everyone get a few extra points of stress on the first day? (and maybe after that) without any real reason...

Edit:

Ah, no never mind. I missed a line in the results of the day. Seems Philip is out to get me (the little bastard *grr*)

I found an item called the "Snake-Speaking Stone". After identifying the object, it has the equip-slot called "Animal Supplies". I cannot equip this item in any open slots. Also, when I click on its ability, one of the effects is "Increase Reptiles Skill". Is there a reptiles skill that I am not aware of?

Archived