Black Chicken Studios Forums

Consolidated Patch 40

Legate of Mineta

Consolidated Patch 40 has been released, and can be found here:

Instructions: Copy all files and place into your Academagia install folder (same folder as Academagia.exe). For example: C:\Program Files\Academagia\Mods\Content.mdm (Please overwrite all files.) Begin a new game, checking 'Tales of the Golden City', to use DLC 8.

Before you Install: Patch 40 does not require you to create a new game, but if you wish to have certain fixes, you will need to create a new one. This Patch is cumulative, and contains all previous Content Patches, Code Patches and DLC.

This Patch corrects this issue:

1) The three sections of the End of the Day Report are now collapsible, by pressing their respective icons

2) Shop Items now have tooltip text, for better readability

Special Thanks to:

Mikka

nightguard

Nikolaj

...who originally raised awareness of these.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe you're already up to patch 40. That's dedication!

It's been a while since I played Academagia, so I'm looking forward to checking it out, and seeing all the improvements and additions you guys have made in the meantime.

I can't help but notice that the changelogs are getting pretty short. I guess you're running out of issues to fix. :D

Its Named Patch 40 to keep the week count corect but in real its more like 35 or even less.

I see. Although ~35 patches is still pretty impressive.

@Legate: How's Year 2 coming along? Is it supposed to be released this year, or is next year?

Currently, we are on track for a release in 2012, towards the end of the year. We're currently writing for the game, actually. :)

Alright, thanks. That's a long way off, to be sure, but it's good to see that you're not rushing it, at least. :)

Just thinking how much time I used to make my quest I absolut have to agree with Legate that it takes a lot of time.

(And I only haved the writer part and then there is still someone who need to proofread the text and someone who enter it into the editor)

Gladi;

Yeah, I won't miss that either. :)

Yeah, but... is college merit part of rumours? In my current game (slow progress as I am on Vista and too lazy to get 7) if I close rumours the college merit is not there, bug? WAD?

Archived