Black Chicken Studios Forums

What (If Any) Patches and DLC Are Consolidated in Cultures of Elumia?

Eon

I just bought this from Impulse and have been enjoying it immensely. What I'm curious about is whether or not Impulse included all the patches and DLC in their download (as they oftentimes do) or if I should download all of that stuff separately. Thanks in advance for the help.

I just bought this from Impulse and have been enjoying it immensely. What I'm curious about is whether or not Impulse included all the patches and DLC in their download (as they oftentimes do) or if I should download all of that stuff separately. Thanks in advance for the help.

Aca DLCs are cumulative. you have all the new content.

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply.

I also have Academagia by way of Impulse. While Mat is right that DLCs (and indeed all patches) are cumulative. Please be aware that Impulse doesn't bother update Academagia for every single patch. Instead they usually just create an update for each the new DLCs. So if you only patch via Impulse your game will eventually get all the patches, but you might have to wait a while in between DLCs. However, it's possible to use the patches posted on these forums on the Impulse version of the game. Therefore you can apply a patch you want/need as soon as it is released.

I also have Academagia by way of Impulse. While Mat is right that DLCs (and indeed all patches) are cumulative. Please be aware that Impulse doesn't bother update Academagia for every single patch. Instead they usually just create an update for each the new DLCs. So if you only patch via Impulse your game will eventually get all the patches, but you might have to wait a while in between DLCs. However, it's possible to use the patches posted on these forums on the Impulse version of the game. Therefore you can apply a patch you want/need as soon as it is released.

That's good to keep in mind. Thanks for the tip.

Archived