Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 12 Bug Topic!

Mikka

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A series of typos and mistakes from Aveline's Adventure:

Aveline 1 intro text For some reason the name of my clique appears under the 1st hotlink.

Aveline 2 intro text "have to the Legate" should be "have to be the Legate".

Aveline 3 - Pure luck- success "the elusive him himself" should be something else, like "the elusive Orso Orsi himself"

Aveline 4 intro text "the classroom must come first" i thin that should be plural, "classrooms".

Aveline 4 - Persuasion - success "a less distractions" should be "are less distractions"

Also Forms research level 1 reward: Speach by Cornelius, on Forms I lore item

The word "warrior" is misspelled "warrier", I also think it should be "no one likes" not "no one like"

A few typos in random events...

Random Event Insects - Incantation fail - says "student more ept than yourself." should be "apt".

Random Event Physical Activity 14 - fail says "skitters away into the darkness of the hal." should be "hall".

Random Event Revenge 1 - Observation success "Standing right behind He" should be "Him".

And a couple of other details-

Random Event Classroom 9 - Option - "Try and find out what the Imp has been up to" has no skill listed.

The forge random event (I didn't get it's number) in which you Sleight-of-hand to pick up an unattended dagger appears to reward the player with a "Black Salamander" pet rather than a dagger (though Black Salamander would be a great name for a dagger...)

In other news... Since updating the .NET check boxes I have had no further saving issues with quite a bit of play time.

Ergh, I found a bug I believe, prolonged exposure to mastery magics may have screwed over the Academagia...

I lightly suggested (as I usually do) that the young lady Strolin 'train her company' - which usually meant a little group of Aranaz students... now... she has begun teaching EVERYONE. Now, this is not me being jealous or angry that she has gotten the urge to help others - not in the least - but the day reports takes me quite some time to load..

(Edit: She is even willing to continue to teach everyone ;) - though I can't get others in my clique to do the same feat)

I'll start uploading - just in case. - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZXY2LYB

Minor correction in 'Broken Pines 02' sadly I forgot the original title:

"I am afraid Gareth is right" Professor Briardi says, "even if does overstep his authority..."

even if HE does

Later, in 'Off and away' (the part where we accept the offer, naturally, how often do you get to play with teleports anyway?) "... I'll doit." I think you wanted a space between the do and it - though doit sounds pretty sweet. Like the sound a bouncing ball makes.

Later again, in 'Broken Pines 06' The duke nods, then gave you a rap with...

It seems like an odd change in tense - one of the places where I am very bad - but it strikes me as odd here. 'gives you a rap' would make more sense to my mind.

After being saved (I didn't catch the name of this part of the adventure) it seems to end abruptly - though I am fairly sure I didn't fail a roll and to my knowledge there was no 'kindly back out' exits...

The Misc Item Crystalized Dew Drop give the Ability Crystalized Dew Drop and I can see it in black in the Abilitys list on the left but I can't find it in my Abilitys I can use for the day.

Edit: The Adventure In the Venalicium 03 I failed the Analyze Investigation and then failed the Revision Spell Exit but strangly I simply could try again and again at this step without any break and the investigation was also back. there is also no negativ SS or something so you realy can try over and over again at this.

Burnheart;

Hmm- everything looks fine mechanically, but in earlier versions there were issues with Reference Tables. Checking quickly- I assume that you were fully patched when you began this game? If not, do you recall which Patch you started with? If you press F12 to see your version, what is your version number? If you have the latest Patch you'll see 1.5.5.0.

Thanks!

Burnheart;

Hmm- everything looks fine mechanically, but in earlier versions there were issues with Reference Tables. Checking quickly- I assume that you were fully patched when you began this game? If not, do you recall which Patch you started with? If you press F12 to see your version, what is your version number? If you have the latest Patch you'll see 1.5.5.0.

Thanks!

I downloaded the latest patch before stating and it said DLC 12 when i created the game, also i just checked again when i used the ability both the random sub skills say Reference:Instructors (Maybe more after but thats all i can see in the Interface)

Archived