Black Chicken Studios Forums

Finding Familiars

doc_shiny

I did not start the game with a familiar. I was hoping to come across one during the game. My question is, I'm almost at the midterms and still have not come across a familiar. I'm stuck with the spirit, and she just bums me out. Did I miss something, or is there a special Adventure I have to go on to find one? I've been looking around the forums and did could not find the information. Tried googling it too, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To my knowledge at earlyst in year 2 you can change you Familiar and yes if you dont pick a Familiar as a Background Pamela is your Familiar for year 1!

Sure you can sacrefice your Familar for a small Attribute reward but the costs for this are not wort it (you have to bring all Bond SS to 10 first) and it probably maybe means you will never have a familiar for the rest of you stay in Academagia.

Someone who knows enough about animals might be able to get a new familiar...

Zoology 11 : Exchange Familar (Action)

To get Zoology to 11, you need to increase 3 subskills to 11. This is possible if you ask Professor Regnault Pachait very nicely for some special lessons (Favor, relationship 10).

Or you might be able to get some research done?

Locations: The Hall of Creatures (Amphibian), The Aviaria (Birds), The Insectarium (Insects), Pertion Zoo (Mammals), Locratian Garden (Worms)

It's in spoiler tags so not everyone needs to see it if they don't want to. :)

Wow ok thats one good result for useing Research ^^

Just wondering what happens with Backgroundpoints spend for higher Attribute Points/ Skills for the Familiar.

They are lost. You will be getting a clean new familiar. Anything you gained will remain though afaik

Archived