Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC 13 Bug Topic

Draigh

Broken Pines adventure 04 (I think), you agree to take the portal by saying '"Ok, professor, I'll doit."' A space is needed I think :)

05: 'ogre,you think' I think there is a space needed here as well, but it may be my eyes.

That adventure still seems to stop too suddenly for my taste. What happens to the duke or the dark wizards? Can I visit the Opinicus (gryphon)? Was the one-eyed fellow (I forgot his name.. sorry) alright? Why are everyone pretending nothing happened?! Am I going CRAZY?!?! :huh:

(Maybe add a little finish? After a long trek home Orsi (or someone else) thanks you for warning the duke, and tells you they will handle it - or something)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, I think I reported those earlier too, but at the time I feared I may have failed a roll and thus ended the adventure. I still feel a bit bad that I can't recall the faculty member who got knocked out, but meh.. can't win em all

Missing space in the Dance of Fools adventure: Ghoul's Flesh - "But the robe is intricate, something a duke or duchess wouldbe happy to wear."

And another one in Random Event Health And Illness 3 - "...coughing And looking ill.They keep running all the way to the bathrooms."

Possible typo in the lore "The Quickest Words"?

"For her wit is as sharp as the axes might." Should that be "axe's"?It's quite late where I am and I think I might be failing my Grammar role.

Also in the lore "Lip Reading Styles", "Only focusing upon lips would require a greater deal of memory than a mortal doesn't have the time to hone."

I think that should read either "Only focusing upon lips would require a greater deal of memory that a mortal doesn't have the time to hone", or "Only focusing upon lips would require a greater deal of memory than a mortal has the time to hone".

Faith Healer 03 has the pronouns mashed together. &Him/her& in the Lie exit, success.

Off and Away (Duke of Broken Pines story) - "I'll doit" which sounds like a very amusing action.

Cirillo's Adventure - Lady Luck's Wink, Geometry exit, success: "Hefinds the necessary materials..."

Also the Shade's adventure abruptly cuts off at the mountain top after 07a1 after picking the fight option and the talisman is gone.

Small typo in Random Event Patrol 4 - Observation failure: "It's too dark. You can tell what equipment, if any, Alan has in his possession." Should be "can't".

Typo in Lore - Anilka and her Potion: "He countenance was fine". I not sure if that line is supposed to refer to Anilka or Lord Taemon.

If it's Anilka that should read "Her countenance was fine".

If it's refering to Lord Taemon it should read "His countenance is fine". If it is refering to him, I would also consider changing the following line to "So when she saw Lord Taemon" to make it a little bit clearer.

This is actually DLC 14, but I suppose this works for now.

On the save game issue, what appears to be happening is the following...

[Academagia 1.6.4.0] - [2011-11-05T21:44:43.2353739-04:00] - [info] - RS::SaveGame called.

[Academagia 1.6.4.0] - [2011-11-05T21:44:43.2353739-04:00] - [info] - GC:Collect

[Academagia 1.6.4.0] - [2011-11-05T21:44:43.6603982-04:00] - [info] - GC:WaitForPendingFinalizers

And then it never manages to serialize 'C:\Users\Mikka\AppData\Local\' yadda yadda, simply hanging at that spot forever (or until I CTRL+Alt+Delete it). Nothing new is added to the error file upon the end process action.

Also, random Event Zoology 5, Study Habits success- 'You recall most of the major details-the rest is pure...'... needs a space.

Regarding the "Calligraphy Class" adventure: it seems like the adventure is always listed as "failed" in the day-summary page (and remains available in the Adventure list) whenever you take the Forms exit (available after failing the Orthography exit), even if you get the message/skill expands indicating you succeeded.

Archived