Black Chicken Studios Forums

DLC

hesuchia

Hey I just started playing this game the other day (didn't realize it wasn't up-to-date immediately, so I started a vanilla game) but anyway, I just got the patch 60 and it says it comes with all previous DLC but I only see DLC 13 in the checklist. Does that DLC compile all the old ones too? And what's the difference between checking it and not checking it?

Wasn't sure if this was a Support or an FAQ question, so I put it here since I can get the game to run just fine.

All right awesome. I also noticed from the update that difficulty seems to have increased. When I was playing before patching, I succeeded at a lot of the adventures fairly easily--even the red options. Now I fail a lot more, even with similar stats. Is that normal or am I doing something wrong?

Also is there a guide to the color-coded difficulties? I noticed on the clean up the library action that after I trained filing, it went from purple to red when I thought red would mean harder than purple.

I do like the game though. :) Just takes some time to figure things out.

Hesuchia;

No, nothing wrong- in the very first version there was an amusing bug that allowed you to amass very large amounts of Glory, which then give you disproportionately easy Rolls. :)

Difficulty codes follow MMO difficulties, not grades of color, unfortunately- so that can be a surprise if you aren't expected it! Red is indeed less difficult than Purple.

Glad you are enjoying!

Aha got it. Three more questions:

How do you discover new subskills? I was training Alchemical Tools and it said I got a 1 bonus to Chemistry, but when I clicked on Chemistry to read its lore entry, the part that says the progress to the next level said I hadn't discovered it yet. Brew still only has Alchemical Tools as its only subskill so I can't increase the parent skill.

Also, where do you find recipes for Artifice? I've been training up to be able to make cool stuff, but the part that asks for a recipe I never seem to have any or see any anywhere.

And I was also wondering if it's possible to sell items. I see their worth value in their description, and I want to unclutter some things from my inventory/wardrobe.

hesuchia;

Bonuses work a little different and do no unlock Skills- you'll need to actually get Skill Steps to do that.

Recipes come from certain Skills, or you can purchase them in various Stores. They are kind of rare, though.

You can definitely sell items- you'll need to visit a Merchant (not use a Catalog), and you'll see an option there.

Have fun! :)

Archived