Black Chicken Studios Forums

Consolidated Patch 68

Legate of Mineta

*Finally* someone figures it out. :)

Soo... pony familiars with familiar adventures in Equestria, then? DO ALL THE CROSSOVERS!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schwarzbart, we already know what it's going to be. The Secret Project is a game of the same name set in a Steampunk Academagia setting with a heavy dosage of cute-tastic My Little Pony and political simulation. Who knows, it might spawn a whole series of quirky offshoots, like SimSteam and My Little Dictator. The only thing we now have to figure out is whether or not magic and technology are at odds. Whatever the case, my first character class selection will be a Luddite Technologist, the master of paradoxes!

Sounds good. I shall play: Ibbid, Denier of Logic. A high-int orc raised by gnomes who is currently running for Grand Mayor. Slogan: "It works, so keep trying to fix it! (I dare you!)" (It should be said that none of the policies that he might implement (when/if he gets elected) has anything to do with the slogan.

Just looking at the Secret Project here that get delayed Month up on Month from December I start to wonder how much the Kickstarterprojects I payed money for will get delayed.

Oh and if the Secret Project keep deleayed I fear I even can't play Academagia Year 2 next year :(.

(Sorry even if it sounds like it, I don't whant to put pressure on you because we all prefer to play bug free games)

Ibbid also won the spelling mastery in fifth grade - after beating up the judge who corrected him in his spelling of 'head' everyone attending agreed that 'head' ought to be spelled with a double-silent 'g'. (The placement of said 'g's may appear at random, they are silent after all)

• 2 weeks later...

I still wonder if you manage to push this game to the release bevore the 2nd anniversary of Academagia ^^.

But I hope to see Year 2 at last bevore the 3th anniversary.

(Btw. Just realised that I registered here on the forum just 1 week after the release oO)

Archived