Black Chicken Studios Forums

Another One is Comin'

Mr. Riddler

So, in celebration of my last round of tests, I'm going to set my hands to another random event for the next DLC. That is assuming that I get some inspiration, though.. So, people, help me out. Would you like more comedy like my old spatula one (if anyone remembers it?) or should it be in another vein? I'm willing to write anything but, you know, suggestions are more than helpful.

Is there a theme for the next DLC? Come to think of it, is another planned? I sort of (not really) looked around, but I'll admit I'm not the most perceptive.

Again, any themes/topics/favorite characters are very welcome. I'll update later once I mix it up!

I think there may be a monster-under-the-bed event, but another one of those! Or the ones in the closet, urgh! I HATED my closet when I was little. Even better, the fear of the dark, out in the forest sneaking about. Despite danish forests being some of the safest (The worst I have to fear from our local forest is a sprained ankle) I -still- as an adult show a comp- *cough* an undue caution when I dare myself into those woods.

Thank you for the replies and interest. I've a couple ideas now, but the first I'll be doing is a hybrid inspired by Gates, Zoology, and most particularly the secret fears of the staff of the Academagia.

That monster-under-the-bed thing sounds awfully interesting too. I've definitely going to try my hand at that.

So, on the note of Gates and other lesser-known skills.. Does anyone have favorite skills that never really see widespread application? I always loved the more esoteric ones like Law, Satyric Revelry, and carriage-driving (or was it just driving or something?) That's just because I like to make magically inept characters, though!

Keep posted. I'll try to have something up after these last two tests of mine!

I'll agree with Riding. Minetan Swagger, maybe Politics, Law, or Worldliness.

I also tend to make some magically inept characters or at least those who would master the more devious arts of bureaucracy, criminal law and accounting. These skills may be a sound investment for the moment we get caught with illegal items or magic.

Archived