Black Chicken Studios Forums

Possible problem with Emilia

OrangeKnickers

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I just overlooked something, but there was a strange occurrence with Emilia Picotti and my clique. There apparently was a conflict between Emilia and Joana (both members of my clique) and I sided with Emilia (at least I think so, because she is still in my clique while Joana has left). However, I have lost the positive effects of Emilia's gift - charm went back to 5 as well as skills. What might be the reason for that and is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks in advance.

As long there is a fight betwean clique members you loose all benefite from your member.

(Thats one reason why I prefer small guilds of just 2-3 members beside the player.)

Have you looked via Gossip how the releationship betwean your clique members is?

As long there is a fight betwean clique members you loose all benefite from your member.

(Thats one reason why I prefer small guilds of just 2-3 members beside the player.)

Have you looked via Gossip how the releationship betwean your clique members is?

But is the fight still ongoing when Joana already left my clique? (Only had three members in my clique, but apparently the wrong two) Is there any other solution to it? Will definitely check the gossip option, thanks :)

Joana is always problematic to have in your clique. About clique fighting and how to handle it or if it is even broken I can't help you because its one of the things I didn't go trough in my games so fare.

Ah okay, I'll try to investigate that further. Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated!

OK;

This is interesting, as there was an issue related to the absence of Clique Abilities after a Fight, but I believe it was addressed early on. It may be that your Clique is still Fighting, in which case I would, as Schwarzbart suggests, try to raise Relationships between the Members to a non-zero number. If that does not correct the issue, the problem may have resurfaced.

Just to check, you are using the latest version of the Patch, correct?

Let me know, and thanks!

OK;

This is interesting, as there was an issue related to the absence of Clique Abilities after a Fight, but I believe it was addressed early on. It may be that your Clique is still Fighting, in which case I would, as Schwarzbart suggests, try to raise Relationships between the Members to a non-zero number. If that does not correct the issue, the problem may have resurfaced.

Just to check, you are using the latest version of the Patch, correct?

Let me know, and thanks!

Legate,

I'm indeed using the latest patch. The relationship between the two is now +1, but Joana is not even in my clique anymore, but I'm still missing the benefits from Emilia's gift. (And she is definitely still part of my clique).

OK;

Very odd!

If possible, please pm me a link to your save file- I'd like to look at it, and see if we can isolate the issue. It's possible there are still some cases where the Fighting State does not clear correctly.

In the mean time, to clear the state another way, you might try bringing in a new Clique member. That *may* reset it.

Thanks!

Archived