Black Chicken Studios Forums

Good starting adventures?

Basarin

So I'm restarting Academagia (again). Not sure with what focus - I figure I'll wing it there - but now I'm wondering what some good starting adventures are, and for what kind of characters they're geared towards. The game is pretty brutal as it is for throwing characters of one skill set into situations they have no hope of coming out of in one piece, so I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on their favorite starting adventures, and why they feel that way.

Oan's line of quests I can understand; they're pretty forgiving in terms of skill check levels. Any other suggestions I'll happily listen to.

In my opinion, it would have to be The Nut as a good starter.

Requirements are at least 3 points of relationship with Piccolet and Tulia from Durand

The exits aren't too tough and the skills for exits are quite common and there is the Wit exit should you want to develop it.

And the reward is a nifty little item that expands your fitness.

But if you want something to laugh to then take up Dialectic class and take Scene from a Dialectic Class. It contains one of the funniest exit I have even seen.

Hope that helps!

A Bump on the Road is easy and quick.

Splash is absolutely hilarious and for my chars usually easy.

Scenes from Dialectic Class isn't too hard. They are more like random events. If you "fail" one scene, you still go forward to the next.

A few weeks in, once you have a basic knowledge of the four main magic skills, try The Much Rumored Tower.

Hearing is Believing can be done with no skills at all but if you do it with some basic Revision/Negation skills, the rewards are better.

I found Carnage on the Fields another good early adventure.

Other relatively easy and short adventures are Community Service and Cloudy Skies.

A Bump on the Road is easy and quick.

Splash is absolutely hilarious and for my chars usually easy.

Scenes from Dialectic Class isn't too hard. They are more like random events. If you "fail" one scene, you still go forward to the next.

A few weeks in, once you have a basic knowledge of the four main magic skills, try The Much Rumored Tower.

Hearing is Believing can be done with no skills at all but if you do it with some basic Revision/Negation skills, the rewards are better.

I found Carnage on the Fields another good early adventure.

Other relatively easy and short adventures are Community Service and Cloudy Skies.

I typically do Hearing is Believing early on when I'm incapable of passing the Negation/Revision checks, because the Luck reward is pretty useful.

What rewards are available if you pass those checks? I now find myself wondering.

I typically do Hearing is Believing early on when I'm incapable of passing the Negation/Revision checks, because the Luck reward is pretty useful.

What rewards are available if you pass those checks? I now find myself wondering.

You can either get gloves which give bonus to revision or a cloak which gives a bonus to charm.

Archived