Black Chicken Studios Forums

Scheherazade has been released!

Legate of Mineta

I make about 30 shekels (7 USD) an hour, so this game costs about 3 and a half hours of work XD Not a purchase I would make lightly, mind you, considering my job is so boring 3 hours is like ripping out my nails. That's just how much I love you guys. Plus I kinda want you to, you know, stay in the biz, which might not happen if people not buy your games, so there.

Looking forward to it~

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked it up on Gamestop, although apparently I have to wait a business day for my payment to go through. Oh, well!

I had seen it on Steam Greenlight and thought it looked interesting, but what convinced me to buy it was hearing on Reddit that it was from the same company that made Academagia. Looking forward to playing.

• 2 weeks later...

This is VERY nice to hear- and so was the theme music! :lol: One question, though- is this a standalone game, or will it have sequels like Academagia? No offence, but I hope it's the former- having to wait for Academagia Year 2, Project Eternity AND a second Scheherazade will probably make me burst a blood vessel or something.

And by something I mean explode. Like, giblets and red wiggly bits all over the damn place. :wacko:

• 2 years later...

It is with great pleasure that we announce the release of 1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum!

Scheherazade is now available for purchase via our site. Desura, GamersGate, Impulse and Spoon should be making the game available to buy in the next 1-2 days.

...we hope you all enjoy it!

Given that ONLive finally close its doors 30.April this year according to this news:

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/04/03/onlive-shutting-down/

I wonder if Spoon is still alive (never used this service but because BCS tried it I wonder)?

Archived